Bone Suckin'® Seasoning & Rub, NEW 11.4 oz Size! You will wonder...
Printed Sticker showing the Original Bone Suckin' Sauce jar.
Printed Magnet showing the Original Bone Suckin' Sauce jar.
Non-Toxic Temporary Tattoo showing the Original Bone Suckin' Sauce jar....
Bone Suckin' Wing Sauce, Honey &...
Our support hotline is available 24/7.
Bone Suckin' Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero 12.25 oz., 12 pack. The right amount of sweet & heat will quickly make Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce your favorite! You have to try it! Time for a Wing Eating Competition tonight! Great For: Chicken Wings, Nachos, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Potato Skins, Burgers, Fries, Dips & Tacos
This product is no longer in stock
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero.
Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Salt, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Habanero Pepper, Dried Onion, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Red Pepper, Dried Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavor, Paprika, Xanthan Gum. 18-1
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 2 tbsp. (35g), Servings Per Container 10, Calories 50, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 210mg (9%), Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
12/12.25 oz Jars, NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, KOSHER, PAREVE.
Bone Suckin'® Wings
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
4. Pour Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin'® Good! Enjoy!
Honey Habanero Aoli
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise, 1 cup
1. Mix ingredients together and use as a dip or spread.
2. Also great with chips or as wing dip.
***For a tasty dip, mix Bone Suckin'® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce in with your Ranch dressing !!!