You have to try it! Time for a Wing Eating Competition tonight! The right amount of sweet & heat will quickly make Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce your favorite!
NON GMO - GLUTEN FREE - NO HFCS
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Tumeric, Organic Paprika), Habanero Pepper, Dried Garlic,Dried Onion, Salt, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Paprika, Red Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor.
Nutritional Facts Information: Serving Size 2 tbsp., Servings Per Container 10, Calories 50, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Great For: Chicken Wings, Nachos, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Potato Skins, Burgers, Fries, Dips & Tacos
Bone Suckin' Wings
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
4. Pour Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin'® Good! Enjoy!
No customer comments for the moment.