How to Make the Perfect Hamburger
How To Make The Perfect Hamburger
If you find yourself asking How to make the perfect hamburger? You have found the right place. Easy recipes with Bone Suckin’® products that will have you receiving all the compliments.
- Preheat the grill to medium high. The direct heating method works best for burgers. (That means cook over the fire)
- Start with the right beef. 80/20 mix is what we find to be the best. Grass Fed is better too if you can find it.
- Make the patties from about 5-6 ounces of beef. Mix in Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning and form a ball with the beef with your hands.
- Press the beef into round patties. About 3/4 inch thick.
- Make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty. (Will help it stay round and helps it while cooking.)
- Patience on the flipping of the burgers. It pays to wait til they don’t stick to flip.
- Take 5. About 5 minutes of cooking per side will do the trick. Cover with Bone Suckin’® Mustard and Bone Suckin’ Sauce®. Enjoy!
How do I make the perfect hamburger you ask? Well its really simple to make the perfect hamburger with these hamburger recipes.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning.
- Form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.
(Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Burger)
Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Burger Recipe
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 tsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, ¼ cup
- Ground Beef, 1½ lbs.
- Onions, ¼ cup, chopped
- Dried Tomatoes, 4 (optional/delicious)
- Chop onions (and tomatoes). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning and Bone Suckin’® Yaki®. Add in onions (and tomatoes). Mix well.
- Form into hamburger patties. Grill or cook until done.
- Sprinkle patties with blue cheese crumbles to taste.
- Add extras: tomatoes, onion slices, avocado, lettuce, bacon. Makes 4 to 6 burgers
Bone Suckin’® Turkey Burger Recipe
Pair this recipe with Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish!
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard (for serving)
- Ground Turkey, 1 lb.
- Head of Lettuce
- Sliced Cheese
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Cranberry Relish (for serving)
- Hamburger Buns
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning with ground turkey. Make four patties from the ground turkey.
- Spread second tablespoon on plate. Take patties and coat on both sides with seasoning on plate.
- Cook patties first on stove top on medium heat using one tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place patties in oven and bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve on desired bread with cheese, Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish, lettuce and a slice of tomato or Bone Suckin’® Mustard. Recipe serves 4.