Skip to product information
1 of 12

Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Sauce - 5 oz. - Mother Nature's Habanero Heat Infusion - Perfect for All Foods.

Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Sauce - 5 oz. - Mother Nature's Habanero Heat Infusion - Perfect for All Foods.

Regular price $8.49 USD
Regular price Sale price $8.49 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

FIERY FOOD CHAMPION: 1st Place Winner at the Fiery Food Challenge - Our Bone Suckin' Hot Habanero Sauce reigns supreme with the ultimate blend of heat and flavor, securing the top spot in the fiery category. So may hiccup!


NATURAL SWEETNESS: No High Fructose Corn Syrup - Experience a natural touch of sweetness with real honey and molasses, enhancing the richness of our Habanero Sauce.

ALL-AMERICAN CRAFTSMANSHIP: Proudly Family Owned & Made in the USA - Our Bone Suckin' Hot Habanero Sauce is carefully crafted with pride and passion, bringing the bold flavors of American craftsmanship to your table.

VERSATILE CULINARY DELIGHT: Perfect for wings, soups, and all foods - Unleash the bold, smoky goodness of our Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Sauce to spice up a variety of dishes. A must-have for those seeking intense heat and flavor in every bite. Enjoy the bold and fiery taste of Bone Suckin' Hot Habanero Sauce, a Fiery Food Challenge champion.

Crafted in the USA, this sauce boasts the natural heat of Habanero peppers, earning it the coveted 1st Place title. With a clean ingredient profile—Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Kosher Certified Pareve—and free from high fructose corn syrup, it delivers a pure, smoky flavor sweetened with real honey and molasses. Versatile enough for wings, soups, and all your favorite dishes. Bone Suckin' Hot Habanero Sauce is the ideal choice for those seeking a perfect balance of intense heat and savory satisfaction at every bite. Finally....a hot with flavor!

     Mother Nature's most flavorful hot pepper, the Habanero, is added to Hot Bone Suckin' Sauce.  It's so breathtakingly hot you may hiccup!  Spice up wings, soups & all foods! Great smoky flavor.

    1st Place Winner = Fiery Food Challenge for having the ultimate Heat & Flavor!

    Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Habanero Pepper, Salt, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Spices, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Red Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Paprika, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum.  Label 19-1

    Nutritional Facts Information: Serving Size 1 tsp. (5g), Servings Per Container 28, Calories 5, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 15 mg (1%), Total Carbohydrate 2g (1%), Total Sugars 2g, Incl. 1g Added Sugars (2%), Protein 0g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 3mg (0%), Iron 0mg (0%), Potassium 24mg (0%) Label 19-1

    Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.    


    Hiccuppin’® Hot Wings Recipe

    1. Deep fry 12 chicken wings. 
    2. Drain. 
    3. Melt 1 stick of butter and mix in 5 oz. jar of Hiccuppin' Hot® Sauce, pour over wings.
    View full details