Bone Suckin' Sauce
Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 4.2 oz.
Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 4.2 oz.
Bone Suckin'® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 4.2 oz., is the perfect blend of Cajun spices & herbs along with the right amount of heat. It makes your food taste great, gets friends talking & coming back for more! Use generously & your Cajun food will be "Bone Suckin'® Good!" Use On Seafood, Poultry, Steaks, Pork, Pasta, French Fries, Rice, Vegetables, Gumbos, Jambalayas & more!
THIS IS A SWEET FLAVORFUL SEASONING THAT IS EXCEPTIONAL ON MEAT, POULTRY, FISH & VEGETABLES. Everything from seasoning for popcorn, potatoes, green beans, steak, fish, meatloaf, and deviled eggs. Follow the easy recipe on the side of the jar for the most successful ribs you’ve ever cooked!
PREMIUM QUALITY, HEALTHY OPTION: Savor guilt-free with our Cajun seasoning & rub that boast gluten-free, non-GMO & sugar free credentials. Winner Clean Eating Clean Choice Award! Crafted with care, this seasoning & rub brings a burst of flavor without compromising on health. Perfect for those seeking delicious easy & meals. Kosher, pareve, dairy-free, sugar free with no anti-caking agent & no MSG!
TRUSTED BRAND - BONE SUCKIN' SAUCE: Enjoy the excellence of Bone Suckin' Cajun Seasoning & Rub, proudly brought to you by the trusted family owned brand. Bone Suckin' Cajun Seasoning & Rub is the small batch craft seasoning & rub that is 3rd party tested & verified, beloved by the entire family for its delicious taste and unmatched versatility.
AMERICAN- MADE EXCELLENCE: Trust in the quality of the Bone Suckin' Sauce line as our seasoning & rub is proudly Made in the USA with flavor crafted with your well-being in mind. Elevate your cooking game with our versatile sauces and seasonings. From grilling to baking, enjoy meats and veggies bursting with flavor. Let Bone Suckin' Sauce® products reduce your time in the kitchen & on the grill, so you can enjoy more time with your guests.
Go to the bayou today! Use our Bone Suckin' Cajun Seasoning & Rub on your favorite foods. Whether baking, grilling or frying alligator, crawfish, catfish, gumbo or jambalaya, Bone Suckin' Cajun Seasoning makes your food taste great, gets friends talking & coming back for more! Use generously & your Cajun food will be "Bone Suckin'® Good!" Gluten-free, Non-GMO, and certified Kosher, Pareve, Paleo, Sugar Free & No MSG, it elevates every dish. Take your grilling & cooking to a whole new level. Let the good times grill!
Bone Suckin' Seasoning & Rub, Cajun Blend, 4.2 Oz - Grilling Rubs, Dry Pork Rub, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Great on Ribs, Pork, Beef, Chicken, Seafood, Pasta, Vegetables & Even Popcorn! No Msg
Bone Suckin'® Cajun Seasoning & Rub
Ingredients: Spices, Smoked Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic & Onion, Salt & Celery Seed. Label 20-1
Nutritional Facts Information: Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (1g), Servings Per Container 119, Calories 0, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 65mg 3%, Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0% Label 20-1
4.2 oz. Jar, NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, SUGAR FREE, PALEO, KOSHER, PAREVE, DAIRY FREE, 3RD PARTY VERIFIED, NO ANTI-CAKING AGENT & NO MSG!
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Bone Suckin'® Cajun Fish Filets Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse fish & pat dry.
- Rub fish filets on both sides with Bone Suckin'® Cajun Seasoning.
- Cook about 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Bone Suckin'® Cajun Fried Chicken Recipe
Mix Bone Suckin'® Cajun Seasoning into batter & fry like you normally do.
Bone Suckin'® Cajun Turkey Brine Recipe
- Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 1 jar, 4.2 oz.
- Brown Sugar, 1 lb.
- Coarse Salt,1 lb.
- Vegetable Broth,1, 32 oz.
- Water, 1 gal.
- Turkey, 1, up to 20 lbs., thawed
- Oven browning bag, 1, to put all ingredients in.
- Combine Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, brown sugar, coarse salt, vegetable broth and water in large pot and warm up enough to melt the sugar and salt.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Remove neck, giblets, and pop up indicator (if turkey has one) from inside turkey.
- Place turkey, breast side down, into browning bag and set inside a deep pot for support.
- Pour brine mixture into bag, seal tightly, removing excess air.
- Brine in refrigerator overnight.
- If no room in your refrigerator, place the sealed bag in an ice chest or water cooler (orange 5 gallon beverage cooler) and cover with ice. Let marinate overnight.
- Remove turkey from brine mixture 30 minutes before cooking. Discard the brine mixture and pat the turkey dry.
- Bring turkey up to room temperature prior to cooking.
- Cook your turkey your favorite way: in the oven, in the fryer, on the grill or in the smoker.